General Warranty Policy
MTB sale bike will provide full support for the products we distribute by offering warranty and/or repair service. Warranty only covers strictly on defective manufacturing and workmanship and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
The warranty does not cover in the event of : The warranty length varies with each product.
- Normal wear & tear or maintenance issues
- Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
- Accidents or collision damage
- Lack of routine and proper maintenance
- Improper or failure to follow instructions for assembly, installation or use
- Modifications of original parts or installation of incompatible parts
- Repairs or servicing not performed by authorised service centres 8. Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage
Customers are required to produce the following to claim warranty:
- Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
- The original item