Trek Dual Sport 3 WSD Womens Hybrid Bike Violet
The Dual Sport 3 for Women is fast and efficient on asphalt and will surprise you with its ability and confidence on dirt roads. It features top quality components that have the greatest impact on performance, such as a better Shimano 2×9 drivetrain, Women s Specific Design touch points, Tubeless Ready rims and puncture resistant tires.
A lightweight Alpha Gold aluminum frame with internal cable routing and a horizontal tilting tube for easy mounting and dismounting, a SR Suntour NEX fork with locking, a 2×9 Shimano enhanced transmission with a wide range of Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather braking performance, Tubeless Ready rims, Bontrager GR1 Expert Hard-Case Lite flat tire, Bontrager H1 women’s seat, luggage rack mount and mudguards, ergonomic handles, compatibility with DuoTrap S and a Blendr stem for easy integration of accessories.
The + product:
- The hydraulic fork locking function ensures efficiency at all times: block the suspension on the asphalt and open it on the rougher paths.
- Thanks to the wide range of reports, you will always find the right pace, even in the strongest areas.
- You can customize it with the help of a luggage rack, a keel, mudguards, lights and devices to measure your efforts, as long as you add a DuoTrap S.
- Its internal cable run lengthens the life of your cables, and contributes to longevity
- Why choose between road and trail? The Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid vehicle that excels on different terrains.
|Frame||Alpha Gold aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, luggage rack and fender mounts, post-mount brake discs, bumper bracket, QR 135×5 mm|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX, hydraulic spring, forcing, hydraulic locking, QR 100×5 mm, 63 mm flap|
|Controller handle||Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed|
|Front mocker||Shimano T3000, necklace 34.9 mm, swing top, double draw|
|D railleur Arri re||Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow design, long clevis|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed|
|Cha ne||KMC X9, 9 speeds|
|P dalier||Shimano MT210, 46/30, ground protector, length 170 mm|
|brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes|
|wheels||Formula DC-20, alloy, 6 holes, QR 5×100 mm / Formula DC-22, alloy, 6 holes, freewheel body Shimano 8/9/10, QR 135×5 mm / Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32 holes, valve presta|
|tires||Bontrager GR1 Expert, Hard-Case Lite, rigid rod, 60 tpi, 700x40C|
|Handlebar||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, l 15 mm|
|Hanger tape||Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on|
|gallows||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degrees (80mm XS) (90mm S) (100mm M)|
|Headset||Tapered bearings, 1.125 inch non-thread|
|Saddle||Bontrager H1 for WomenH1|
|Saddle stem||Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm port, length 330 mm|
|P dales||Wellgo M141, resin body, alloy cage|
G om tries:
|Angle of direction||70.0||70.5||71.0|
|Angle seat tube||74.5||74.0||73.5|
|Groupe||Shimano Alivio/Acera 9V|
|collection||Fins de Séries|