Hardtail MTB Women Trek Marlin 6 Shimano Altus 8S 29” 2020
At the heart of the Trek Marlin 6 you will find a light frame in Alpha Silver Aluminum with internal routing of cables to protect them and contribute to the elegance of the v lo. It features efficient 2×8 drivetrains, smoother hydraulic disc brakes than mechanical disc brakes, and a 100mm throttle-free pitch fork to temporarily neutralize the suspension for optimum ride efficiency.
Performance features such as suspension lock, double-wall rims, hydraulic disc brakes and contact points for women. It also has rack and luggage rack mountings and offers a wide range of gears. These design elements make it the ideal choice if you plan to use your ATV in your daily investments.
The + product:
- The double deck transmission gives you all the reports you need and not one more.
- The smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short brake levers that are better adapted to cyclists with small hands so they can brake with confidence.
- The XS and S Women’s Marlin models feature a horizontal curved tube and a lower crotch height, allowing smaller riders to move up and down easily.
- The rack and luggage rack mountings make it easy to attach accessories, so your ATV can also be used as your daily commute.
- Like every model in the Marlin family, it is covered by the Trek life warranty.
|Frame||Alpha Silver Aluminum, low crotch clearance, internal routing, disc brake attachment on the rear base, rack and luggage mount, QR 135×5 mm|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT 30, hydraulic spring, preload, hydraulic lock, 51 mm port for 29 inch wheel, QR 100 mm, 100 mm flap|
|Controller handle||Shimano Altus M315, 8 speed|
|Front mocker||Shimano Altus M315, necklace 34.9 mm, swing top, double draw|
|D railleur Arri re||Shimano Altus M310|
|Cassette||Shimano HG31 11-34, 8 speed|
|Cha ne||KMC Z8.3, 8 speed|
|P dalier||Shimano M315, 36/22|
|Boiler||VP BC73, 73 mm, thread cartridge e|
|brakes||Hydraulic disc brakes, short brake levers, Tektro HD-M276|
|wheels||Bontrager Connection, Double Wall, 32 Holes, 20mm Width, Schrader / Formula DC-22 Valve, Alloy, 6 Holes, Shimano 8/9/10 Freewheel Body, QR 135x5mm / Formula DC-20, Alloy, 6 holes, QR 5×100 mm|
|tires||Bontrager XR3 Comp, rigid rod, 30 tpi, 29×2,2 inches|
|Handlebar||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, l eration 5 mm|
|Hanger tape||Bontrager XR Endurance Comp|
|gallows||Bontrager Aluminum Alloy, 31.8mm, 7 Degree, Blendr Compatible|
|Headset||Non-threaded bearings 1-1 / 8 “semi-cartridge and semi-integrated|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, steel rails|
|Saddle stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm port|
|P dales||VP-536, platform, nylon|
|Total weight||S – 13.63 kg|
G om tries:
|Frame size||XS||S||M||M / L||The||XL||XXL|
|Angle of direction||69.3||69.3||69.5||69.5||69.5||69.5||69.5|
|Angle seat tube||73.5||73.5||71.9||71.9||71.9||71.9||71.9|
|Groupset||Shimano Altus 8S|