Full Suspension MTB Trek Fuel EX 8 Shimano XT 12S 29” 2020
The Fuel EX 8 is a versatile trail bike that will be able to overcome any obstacle that may come under its wheels. It incorporates the same frame and suspension technologies as our top-of-the-line trail bike models with a 1×12 Shimano XT drivetrain.
Light Alpha Platinum aluminum frame, FOX Rhythm 34 fork with 140 mm d fl ying and 130 mm rear fl ight with FOX Performance Float damper featuring Trek’s exclusive RE: aktiv technology. You get just the right amount of suspension to go straight downhill, while remaining fast on the flat and in the corners. A 12-speed Shimano XT single-deck transmission with a 10-51 wide-range cassette, Bontrager Line Comp 30 Tubeless Ready wheels, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and a Bontrager Line Bccccic saddle seatpost to adjust seat height to flight.
The + product:
- This v lo is perfect for basing yourself on singletrack, taking drops and pushing your limits in beat competitions or marathons.
- If you feel that the quality is measured by the price / performance ratio, the Fuel EX 8 will amaze you.
- You’ll see its capabilities immediately, for example, when you hit the trail sections that you never thought possible.
- The remote control lever of the saddle rod is mounted on the underside of the handlebar and is very intuitive and easy to use.
- We have expanded the size range to ensure a better fit for all drivers. And you get the fastest wheels for your frame: XS frames have 27.5-inch wheels, S-frames come with 27.5 or 29-inch wheels and M XL sizes are dot 29-inch wheels
|Frame||Aluminum Alpha Platinum, tapered head socket, Knock Block, Internal Control Freak routing, diagonal tube protection, ISCG 05, Magnum rocker, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130 mm beat|
|Fork||Fox Rhythm 34, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP shock absorber, tapered swivel, 44 mm bore, Boost110, Kabolt shaft 15 mm, 140 mm beat|
|Damper||Fox Performance Float EVOL, shock RE: aktiv 3 positions, rgl by Trek Suspension Lab, 210×55 mm|
|Controller handle||Shimano XT M8100, 12 speed|
|D railleur Arri re||Shimano XT M8100, 12 speed|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12 speed|
|Cha ne||Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed|
|P dalier||Shimano XT M8100, platter 32 dts alloy, Boost|
|Boiler||Shimano MT500, 92 mm, PressFit|
|brakes||Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc|
|wheels||Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6 holes, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear|
|tires||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength Flanks, Aramid Bead, 120 Tpi, 29×2.60 Inches|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, l eration 27.5 mm|
|Grip||Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on|
|gallows||Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree ?|
|Headset||Knock Block, Int gr cartridge bearing, 1.125 inch on top, 1.5 inch on bottom|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails|
|Saddle stem||Bontrager Line saddle and saddle post, 150 mm d flapping, internal routing, 31.6 mm|
|Total weight||M – 14.47 kg|
G om tries:
|Frame size||XS||S||M||M / L||The||XL|
|Angle of direction||66||66||66||66||66||66.5|
|Angle seat tube||75||75||75||75||75||75|
|Groupset||Shimano XT 12S|