Electric Hardtail Women Trek Powerfly 5 Sram SX Eagle 12S 29” 2020
The Powerfly 5 WSD for women is an electric power assisted ATV (VTTAE) that combines the power of the Bosch servo assistance system with the stylish look of a conventional trail bike. The detachable integral battery is completely enclosed in the lightweight aluminum frame, but can be removed without tools. This user-friendly powertrain is part of Trek’s trailblazing tradition thanks to exclusive technologies, the excellent suspension and an engine that helps you maintain a speed of 25 km / h.
A light and strong aluminum Alpha Platinum frame with a superior crotch release for greater confidence, a long battery life of 500 Wh completely embedded in the frame for the purest lines and the protection on the trails, a 250-watt Bosch Performance CX engine with up to 25 km / h assistance and Bosch ergonomic control . Not to mention a 120mm RockShox Recon RL fork, a SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed single- blade transmission and a saddle designed for women.
The + product:
- The new Bosch engine, better than ever, is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It gives more natural sensations during pedaling and its drag is reduced the rest of the time.
- Trek’s detachable built-in battery system has a great look and can not be more user-friendly: it completely conceals the battery in the frame to protect it, so it’s easy to install the battery without tools and leaves room for attaching a bottle cage.
- The Purion controller offers a walk-in function and a smart eMTB mode that automatically provides the appropriate level of field-based assistance.
- The phone has an external charging port to simplify charging, whether you leave the battery on the floor or leave it.
- All sizes, except L frames, have a curved horizontal tube that makes it easier to put both feet on the ground. In addition, the Smart Wheel Sizing concept means that your v lo will be equipped with the fastest wheels depending on size (29-inch wheels for larger frames and 27.5-inch wheels on smaller frames)
|Frame||Aluminum Alpha Platinum, Removable Integral Battery (RIB), Tapered Bushing, Internal Control Freak Routing, Motor Armor, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle|
|Fork||RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, optimized for VTTAE, tapered steerer, 46 mm port, Boost110, Maxle Stealth 15 mm, 120 mm beat|
|Engine||NEW Bosch Performance Line CX engine, 250 Watt, 75Nm, magnum body, assistance up to 25km / h max|
|Drums||Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh|
|Controller handle||SRAM SX Eagle singleclick, 12 speed|
|D railleur Arri re||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed|
|Cha ne||SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed|
|P dalier||SRAM X1 1000, 36 dts|
|brakes||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes|
|wheels||Bontrager Kovee, double wall, Tubeless Ready, 32 holes, 23 mm wide, presta valve / Bontrager alloy, tapered bearing, alloy shaft, 6 holes, Shimano 8/9/10 freewheel body, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle / Bontrager, tench bearing, alloy shaft, 6 holes, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle|
|tires||Bontrager XR3 Comp, rigid rod, 30 tpi, 29×2,3 inches|
|Handlebar||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, l 15 mm|
|Hanger tape||Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, lock-on|
|gallows||Bontrager Aluminum Alloy, 31.8mm, 7 Degree, Blendr Compatible|
|Headset||FSA IS-2, 1.125 inches on the top, 1.5 inches on the bottom|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp, width 165 mm|
|Saddle stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm port|
|Weight||S – 21.88 kg / 48.23 lbs (with rooms)|
G om tries:
|Angle of direction||65.0||67.6||67.7||67.7|
|Angle seat tube||70||71.5||71.7||71.7|
|Groupset||Sram SX Eagle 12S|