Electric Hardtail Trek Powerfly 5 Sram SX Eagle 12S 29” 2020
The best Bosch ATV system available on a VTTAE with reliable and durable components and excellent value for money. The drivetrain, suspension and components guarantee sturdy performance in various scenarios so you can get to the starting point of the trail and spend the day in the saddle.
A light and strong frame in Alpha Platinum Aluminum that fully includes a 500 Wh battery for pure lines and protection on the trail, a new 250-watt Bosch Performance CX engine offering up to 25 km / h ergonomic control Purion Bosch . A 120mm RockShox Recon RL fork and a 12 speed SRAM SX Eagle single- blade transmission.
You are a convert to your electrical assistance and you want to broaden your horizons. Just like us, you feel that nothing should prevent you from being able to live your next great adventure, neither the endless days, nor the headwind, nor the accident trails that could limit your explorations.
The + product:
- The new Bosch engine, better than ever, is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It gives more natural sensations during pedaling and its drag is reduced the rest of the time.
- Trek’s detachable built-in battery system has a great look and can not be more user-friendly: it completely conceals the battery in the frame to protect it, so it’s easy to install the battery without tools and leaves room for attaching a bottle cage.
- The Purion controller offers a walk-in function and a smart eMTB mode that automatically provides the appropriate level of field-based assistance.
- The phone has an external charging port to simplify charging, whether you leave the battery on the floor or leave it.
- The frame S has a curved horizontal tube that makes it easier to put both feet on the ground. In addition, the Smart Wheel Sizing concept means that your v lo will be equipped with the fastest wheels depending on size (29-inch wheels for larger frames and 27.5-inch wheels on smaller frames)
|Frame||Aluminum Alpha Platinum, Removable Integral Battery (RIB), Tapered Bushing, Internal Control Freak Routing, Motor Armor, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle|
|Fork||RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, optimized for VTTAE, tapered steerer, 46 mm dia., Boost110, Maxle Stealth 15 mm, 120 mm beat|
|Controller handle||SRAM SX Eagle singleclick, 12 speed|
|D railleur Arri re||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed|
|Cha ne||SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed|
|P dalier||Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34|
|brakes||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes|
|wheels||Bontrager Kovee, double wall, Tubeless Ready, 32 holes, 23 mm wide, presta / Bontrager valve, tapered bearing, alloy shaft, 6 holes, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle / Bontrager alloy, tench bearing, alloy shaft, 6 holes, Shimano 8/9/10 freewheel body, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle|
|tires||Bontrager XR3 Comp, rigid rod, 30 tpi, 29×2,3 inches|
|Handlebar||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, l 15 mm|
|Hanger tape||Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, lock-on|
|gallows||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blender compatible, 7 degrees|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed FSA IS-2, 1.125 “on top, 1.5” on bottom bearing, 1-1 / 8 “top, 1.5” bottom|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp, width 165 mm|
|Saddle stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm port|
|P dales||VP-536, platform, nylon|
|Total weight||56 – 8.18 kg / 18.04 lbs|
|Drums||Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh|
|Engine||NEW Bosch Performance Line CX engine, 250 Watt, 75Nm, magnum body, assistance up to 25km / h max|
G om tries:
|Frame size||47 cm||50 cm||52 cm||54 cm||56 cm||58 cm||60 cm||62 cm|
|Angle of direction||71.2||72.1||73||72.2||73.5||72.6||73.9||73.9|
|Angle seat tube||74.6||74.6||74.2||73.7||73.3||73.0||72.8||72.5|
|Groupset||Sram SX Eagle 12S|