Electric Full Suspension MTB Trek Rail 9.9 Sram X01 Eagle AXS 12V 29” 2020
The Rail 9.9 is a long VTTAE beats con u to offer the best performance on the trails. The lightweight OCLV Mountain carbon frame features an incredible RockShox suspension and displays the latest wireless transmission technology and transmission for the market. He can join without shame a group of enduro riders and the best thing about all this is that you will always come before them at the top of the hill and you will have the most runs.
A lightweight , OCLV Mountain carbon main frame , in which the 625 Wh battery is fully recessed for lighter lines and trail protection, a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate 160mm fork with Charger 2 RC2 , 150 mm d beats rear with a RockShox Deluxe RT3 damper incorporating RE: aktiv technology with Trek’s Thru Shaft, a powerful new 250- horsepower Bosch Performance Line CX engine providing up to 25 km / h Kiox control device.
A 12-speed Eagle AXS SRAM X01 single-seater transmission , a RockShox Reverb AXS full-size seatpost, Shimano XT 4-piston brakes, a carbon hanger and Bontrager Line Carbon 30 29-inch wheels with Bontrager SE5 Team Issue tires.
The + product:
- The new Bosch engine, better than ever, is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It gives more natural sensations during pedaling and its drag is reduced the rest of the time.
- The Kiox color controller displays driving information, connects to your Bluetooth devices and has integrated anti-theft protection.
- The RE technology shock absorber: aktiv with Thru Shaft r acts faster than a normal shock absorber, which means that it helps to keep better contact with the ground and thus contributes to control of the vehicle.
- Trek’s detachable built-in battery system has a great look and can not be more user-friendly: it completely conceals the battery in the frame to protect it, so it’s easy to install the battery without tools and leaves room for attaching a bottle cage.
- Eagle AXS SRAM X01 transmission is intelligent, fluid and fully wireless.
|Frame||OCLV Mountain carbon frame, shrouds and bases, Removable Integral Battery (RIB), Tapered Bushing, Internal Control Freak Routing, Magnum Rocker, Motor Armor, Mino Link, APB, Boost148, 12mm thru axle , d flap of 150 mm|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RC2 shock absorber, optimized for VTTAE, conical pin, 42 mm port, Boost110, Maxle Stealth 15 mm, 160 mm beat|
|Damper||RockShox Deluxe RT3, DebonAir spring, RE: aktiv with Thru Shaft damper, 230×57,5 mm|
|Controller handle||SRAM Eagle AXS, wireless, 12 speed|
|D railleur Arri re||SRAM X01 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed|
|P dalier||E * thirteen E * spec Carbon Race, 34 dts|
|brakes||Shimano XT M8120, hydraulic disc, 4 pistons, 180 mm disc|
|wheels||Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 6 holes, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear|
|tires||Bontrager SE5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength Sidewall, Aramid Bead, 60 Tpi, 29×2.60 Inches|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm l eration|
|Hanger tape||Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, lock-on|
|gallows||Bontrager Line Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, 0 degree|
|Headset||Knock Block, Int gr cartridge bearing, 1.125 inch on top, 1.5 inch on bottom|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, aus nite rails, 138 mm wide|
|Saddle stem||RockShox Reverb AXS, wireless, 31.6 mm|
|P dales||VP-536, platform, nylon|
|Total weight||M – 21.65 kg / 47.74 lbs (with rooms)|
|Drums||Bosch PowerTube 625 wh|
|Ordered||Bosch Kiox with anti-theft solution|
|Engine||NEW Bosch Performance Line CX engine, 250 Watt, 75Nm, magnum body, assistance up to 25km / h max|
G om tries:
|Frame size||S 27.5 ”||M 29 ”||L 29 ”||XL 29 ”|
|Angle of direction||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5|
|Angle seat tube||75||75||75||75|
|Groupset||Sram X01 Eagle AXS 12V|