Electric Full Suspension MTB Trek Rail 9.8 Sram GX Eagle 12V 29” 2020
The Rail 9.8 is a long-stroke carbon VTTAE that allows you to get to the sections that delight you more quickly. It has a superior quality fork and transmission as well as a telescopic seatpost to guarantee exceptional performance on the most intense descents. This VTTAE displays a behavior identical to that of our most turbulent trail bikes and it integrates the same technologies developed for trail running. The difference is in the powerful new Bosch transmission that propels you up the mountains, so you will spend less time suffering and more time having fun.
The + product:
- The new Bosch motor, better than ever, is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It gives more natural sensations during pedaling and its drag is reduced the rest of the time.
- The Rail will not be ashamed on the trails in front of its non-electric counterparts and will give you a boost to return to the top of the mountain, without the help of a shuttle or a ski lift.
- The integrated Trek removable battery system has a remarkable look and is extremely user-friendly: it hides the battery completely in the frame to protect it, it allows you to place the battery easily without tools and leaves space for fixing a bottle cage.
- The RE: aktiv technology shock absorber with Thru Shaft r works faster than a normal shock absorber, which means that it keeps better contact with the ground and thus helps control the bike.
- It integrates the same exclusive technology for the frame as the Remedy and the Slash as the adjustable geometry via Mino Link, the diagonal tube Straigth Shot for an additional stiffness and Active Breaking Pivot (ABP).
|Frame||Main frame in shrouds and OCLV Mountain carbon base, removable integrated battery (RIB), conical head tube, internal control freak routing, magnesium rocker, Motor Armor, Mino Link, APB, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle , d stroke of 150 mm|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select Plus, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RC shock absorber, optimized for VTTAE, tapered pivot, 42 mm port, Boost110, Maxle Stealth 15 mm, 160 mm flap|
|Damper||RockShox Deluxe RT3, DebonAir spring, RE: aktiv with Thru Shaft damper, 230×57.5 mm|
|Derailleur lever||SRAM GX Eagle single-click, 12 speed|
|Rear derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed|
|P stalier||SRAM X1 1000, 15T, 165mm length|
|Pedal box||Trek BB90|
|brakes||Shimano SLX M7120, hydraulic disc, 4 pistons|
|wheels||Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 6 holes, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear|
|tires||Bontrager SE5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 29×2.60 inches|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm levation|
|Hanger tape||Bontrager XR Trail Elite lock on|
|gallows||Bontrager Line Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, 0 degrees, length of 50 mm|
|Headset||Knock Block, inner cartridge bearing, 1.125 inch at the top, 1.5 inch at the bottom|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, aust nite rails, 138 mm wide|
|Saddle stem||Bontrager Line Elite Rechargeable Seatpost|
|P dales||VP-536, platform, nylon|
|Total weight||M – 21.92 kg / 48.33 lbs (with sealant TLR, without air chambers)|
|Drums||Bosch PowerTube, 625 Wh|
|Engine||NEW Bosch Performance Line CX motor, 250 Watt, 75Nm, magnesium body, assistance up to 25km / h max|
G om tries:
|Frame size||S 27.5 ”||M 29 ”||L 29 ”||XL 29 ”|
|Seat tube angle||75||75||75||75|
|Groupset||Sram GX Eagle 12V|