Electric Full Suspension MTB Trek PowerFly FS 4 Shimano Deore M6000 10S 27.5” 2020
The Powerfly FS 4 is a versatile all-aluminum Powertrain ATV (VTTAE) that will put you at ease. The all-round trail bike with 130 mm of torque benefits from a boost from the Bosch engine, a Shimano drivetrain for trail running and a durable Alpha Platinum aluminum frame with removable battery (RIB). ) to improve the balance on the trail, aesthetics and friendliness.
A rugged Alpha aluminum frame that houses a 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX drivetrain that offers up to 25 km / h support and a Purion ergonomic controller. Add that a 130m dc Suntour XCR 34 SR fork with adjustable air spring, a RockShox Deluxe RL 130mm d beat, a Shimano 10 speed transmission and hydraulic disc brakes.
The + product:
- On an electric ATV, full suspension is a game changer: it absorbs obstacles in the field so you can take full advantage of Bosch’s assistance system.
- Trek’s detachable built-in battery system has a great look and can not be more user-friendly: it completely conceals the battery in the frame to protect it, so it’s easy to install the battery without tools and leaves space for the fixing of a bottle cage, even on a suspended VTTAE.
- The phone has an external charging port to simplify charging, whether you leave the battery on the floor or leave it.
- It behaves like an ATV because it is one: it uses the frame and suspension technology that we have refined over the course of our decades of experience.
- The Purion controller offers a walk-in function and a smart eMTB mode that automatically provides the appropriate level of field-based assistance.
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integral Battery (RIB), Tapered Header, Knock Block, Internal Control Freak Routing, Motor Armor, Magnum Rocker, Mino Link, APB, Boost148, 130 mm beat|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R shock absorber, hydraulic lock, conical pivot, 44 mm bore, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 130 mm pitch|
|Damper||RockShox Deluxe RL, 205×50 mm|
|Engine||Bosch Performance CX, 250Watt, 75Nm, 25km / h max assist|
|Drums||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Controller handle||Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed|
|D railleur Arri re||Shimano Deore M6000, medium clevis, pinion 42 dts max|
|Cassette||SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed|
|Cha ne||KMC X10, 10 speed|
|P dalier||FSA 310, 15T w / chain guard|
|brakes||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc|
|wheels||Bontrager Connection, 32 Holes, Double Wall / Bontrager Flange Bearing, Aluminum Alloy Shaft, Boost148 / Bontrager Boost110|
|tires||Bontrager XR3, 27.5×2.35 inches|
|Handlebar||Bontrager aluminum alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm wide, 750 mm wide|
|Hanger tape||Bontrager XR Comp Trail, nylon lock-on|
|gallows||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm Collar, 0 Degree|
|Headset||Knock Block, Int gr. Int. Cartridge Cartridge, 1.125 Inch on Top, 1.5 Inch on Bottom|
|Saddle stem||Bontrager aluminum alloy, 2 bolts, 31.6 mm, 12 mm|
G om tries:
|Frame size||S||M||M / L||The||XL|
|Angle of direction||66||66||66||66||66|
|Angle seat tube||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5|
|Groupset||Shimano Deore M6000 10S|